Sofa Cleaning Ongar CM5
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers to avoid using home cleansers that can damage the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Ongar CM5to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eliminate stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the assistance of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- The couch and other pieces are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.
- Before we start work we will test on a tiny patch of the leather to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use safe cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will select the best and most efficient method to clean your sofa.
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job done.