Sofa Cleaning Service Ingatestone CM4
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various kinds of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our clients not to use home products which could destroy the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Trust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Ingatestone CM4to maintain your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to get rid of spots, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will totally renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and class to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several steps:
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.
- We inspect the finished work for any omissions or imperfections before declaring the job complete.
- Before we start working we will test on a small patch of the material to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to use correct cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians will choose the best and most efficient way to clean your couch.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.